Official exist†trace International Fan Club
Last Updated: 2016-07-22
Article 1: Purpose
- Archangel Diamond - Official exist†trace International Fan Club (hereinafter referred to as “the Club”) consists of members worldwide who are supporting exist†trace. The purpose of the Club is to support exist†trace.
- The members of the Club shall be deemed to have agreed to all of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “the Terms”) shall apply to the services of the Club (hereinafter referred to as “the Services”) offered by Resonance Media (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) to the members.
Article 2: Member
- As used herein, a “member” shall refer to any individual who agreed to the Terms and filed an application for membership by following the procedures designated by the Club and whose application has been approved by the Club. The membership application may not be approved at the discretion of the Club.
- No applicant for membership shall submit any false information on any of the items to be registered.
- No one may have more than one membership subscription. (It is prohibited to have multiple membership subscriptions under any single name.)
- No one who files more than one membership application or who pays more than one membership fee shall receive any refund.
- A member shall pay a membership fee for a period of one year and a consumption tax imposed thereon in a lump sum. Membership may be cancelled and refunded up to 10 days from the date of purchase.
- The membership shall expire on June 19 each year irrespective of the start date of membership.
- Purchases at http://archangel-diamond.com must be made by a member whose membership fee has been paid for the current membership period. Purchases made by members whose current membership is inactive or invalid may be canceled and refunded at the discretion of the Club.
- The members shall be informed of details on the Club for the following year as soon as they are finalized.
- In the event of change in any member information registered, the relevant member shall take the predetermined procedures for changing the information. The member shall contact the Club by following the method specified in the Terms on his or her own.
- The members shall be entitled to enjoy the Club’s member benefits. They are unable to receive member benefits without having access to the Internet using a personal computer or a mobile phone handset.
- Each member shall be responsible for managing his or her membership number, password and suchlike assigned by the Club.
- The Club shall provide the members with necessary information by electronic mail, on the Club’s website operated by the Company and by other methods determined by the Club.
- When Club-related shows and events are available, the members shall agree that ticket presales for members involve draws to determine those entitled to purchase tickets, that they may not purchase tickets due to limitations on conditions for applications depending on the venue or the event, and that ticket presales for members do not take place for all shows and events.
- At the venue of a show or event, the Company’s personnel or any other party commissioned by the Company may request members to produce their identification documents. Those members who fail to grant the request or to carry their identification documents may be denied entry to the venue or be forced to leave the venue. In this case, members may not claim a refund for the ticket or any other compensation.
- Membership in the Club shall be void where prohibited by law in the member’s domicile.
Article 3: Privacy and Personal Information
- Members agree to receive electronic or physical mailings from the Company relating to Club activities.
- The Company may disclose personal information to collaborative companies, partner companies and subcontracting companies that have concluded agreements of non-disclosure with the Company for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes explicitly presented to members, such as inquiries on payments to credit card issuers and reception of ticket purchase applications.
Article 4: Forbidden Acts
The members shall not engage in any of the acts specified below.
- Any act that conflicts with the purpose stipulated in Article 1
- Reselling, transferring or loaning to any third party a right to purchase presold tickets, any ticket or goods obtained as part of the member benefits, or any other right based on the membership by auctioning it or by any other means; or any act of pledging it or otherwise using it as a collateral
- Selling, purchasing or transferring any membership number, password or any other part of the membership, using any false name, carrying out any fraudulent change of name or letting any third party use any of them
- Any commercial or equivalent act in the Club or any act relating to politics or religion
- Duplicating, reproducing or redistributing any copyrighted work of the artist, any newsletter, original goods or suchlike
- Any act that infringes property rights, dignity, credibility, privacy, portrait rights, publicity rights or other rights or interests of the artist or any member or of the Club
- Putting any computer virus or other malicious program into the Club’s website
- Any act that violates any law or regulation of the United States of America
Article 5: Termination of Membership
The Club may cancel the membership of any member who is deemed by the Club to fall under any of the following.
- The information submitted by the member is found false.
- It is found that the member was forced to withdraw from the Club in the past.
- The member engages in any of the forbidden acts stipulated in the preceding article or in any other act that violates the Terms.
- In no event shall any member whose membership is cancelled receive refund for any annual membership fee or other payment that has been made.
Article 6: Revision to Services, etc.
The Club may revise the member benefits and other services without prior notice.
Article 7: Suspension of Services, etc.
The Company may suspend or interrupt the Services without prior notice on the occasion of system maintenance or any unpredictable situation such as natural disasters and power failure.
Article 8: Amendment to the Terms
The Club may amend the Terms without prior notice. The members shall be notified of the Terms reflecting the amendment on an ex post facto basis by the method prescribed in paragraph 11 of Article 2.
Article 9: Disclaimers
- The Club shall accept no liability for any damage caused to any member in connection with the use of the Club except where the damage is attributable to the Company.
- When a member fails to make an application by its deadline, if any, specified in the notice from the Club, his or her right to make an application shall become invalid. This shall also apply to the case where he or she fails to check the notice and consequently fails to meet the deadline.
- In the event of failure to receive a ticket or other delivered item that specifies the date of performance for reason of absence of the member and resulting failure to use it on the date specified, it shall become void and no refund shall be given.
- The Club shall accept no liability for trouble with the use of the Services attributable to any member.
- The Company shall dissolve the Club in whole or in part if it judges that it is difficult to continue to operate the Club in view of the state of activities of the artist and other circumstances.
- In the event of the preceding paragraph, the Club shall notify each member and refund them part of the membership fee commensurate with the remaining membership period after the month of dissolution.
Article 10: Governing Law and Settlement of Conflicts
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- Any matter not provided in the Terms or any question regarding interpretation hereof shall be settled upon consultation in good faith between the Club and the member.
- In the event of settling any dispute in court, the State of Florida, United States of America shall be the exclusive agreed court of jurisdiction in the first instance.
Contact address designated in the Terms:
Archangel Diamond c/o RESONANCE Media
931 Village Blvd. Ste. 905-186
West Palm Beach, FL 33409